- This event has passed.
CMES Public Seminar: Trendspotting “Breakthroughs” in the Middle East
October 20 @ 15:00 - 16:30
Lund University organises annually a “Future Week” and this year’s theme is “Breakthroughs” in all conceivable forms. Centre for Middle Eastern Studies is participating with a panel of Middle East scholars who will present five trendspotting on a broad range of topics from climate change, migration, human rights, protracted conflict, democratization to peace and regional security.
Panel on Trendspotting in the Middle East
- Lina Eklund, CMES, Physical Geography and Ecosystem Science, Lund University
- Rola El-Husseini Dean, CMES, Political Science, Lund University
- Mo Hamza, Division of Risk Management and Societal Safety, Lund University
- Rouzbeh Parsi, Middle East and North Africa Programme, Swedish Institute for International Affairs
- Anders Persson, Political Science, Linneus University
Moderator: Karin Aggestam, CMES, Lund University
You find more information about Lund University’s “Future Week” including video recordings and podcasts from last year’s event here